UTSFL Facebook Page
We’ve got a Facebook Page now!
That’s in addition to our Facebook Group. Groups and Pages have very different uses, but it boils down to this:
- If you want to participate in the group and attend our events, join the Group to get mailing list style updates on our activities around campus. If you’re a UofT student, you definitely want to be here.
- If you are interested in the content we produce (like here on the blog), become a fan on our Facebook Page. Whether or not you’re a UofT student, if you want to hear about what we’ve been up to and get analysis on the latest pro-life news, you definitely want to be here.
Might as well take a moment to mention some of the other places we’re active online:
- Twitter — highlighting interesting pro-life news, analysis, idea
- Identi.ca — like Twitter, but free (libre) and open source
- Delicious — bookmarks of links we mention and talk about
- FriendFeed — aggregates UTSFL activity across the web
Social media FTW!